Check out the winners of our most recent sexiest vegetarian celebrity poll.
But now we’re looking for hot vegetarian “boys and girls next door” who drive others loco by oozing with veggie vitality and compassion. And this year, we’re sending the winners to Hawaii! So tell us: Do you send temperatures soaring wherever you go, with both sizzling looks and a heart of gold? Enter our online photo contest, and you might be selected as the hottest tofu-lovin’ tamale around! A committee will narrow down the entrants to 10 male and 10 female finalists. We will post photos of the luscious lads and lasses on GoVeg.com, where people around the world will be able to vote for the hottest of the hot. Visitors to GoVeg.com will vote for one male winner and one female winner.
The male and female winners will each receive a fabulous trip for two to Maui, with round-trip airfare and beautiful accommodations for seven nights. (For more details, read the prize voucher. Many thanks to Holiday Systems International for its generous donation of these trips.)
Both winners will also receive a collection of romantic goodies to take with them to Maui:
1. A sexy PETA T-shirt or tank top of their choice and GoVeg.com sandals to wear on Maui’s pristine beaches.
2. Bottles of Romantic Rendezvous Bath Salts and Natural Rosewater Hand and Body Lotion, both courtesy of Jason Natural.
3. A collection of delicious cruelty-free treats for each winner and his or her significant other to enjoy, including Vegan Almond Chocolate Bars and vegan brownies.
4. Both winners will also receive a copy of PETA President Ingrid Newkirk’s new “Nonviolence Includes Animals” CD and will be featured in a future issue of PETA’s Animal Times magazine!
1. Anyone from the United States or Canada is eligible. All entries must be received no later than January 30, 2007. The winners’ photos will be published in PETA’s Animal Times magazine. Winners will receive an assortment of fantastic prizes, including a trip for two to Hawaii.
2. All entrants must be at least 18 years old. (If you are between 13 and 18, thank you for your interest, but please do not submit an entry. Instead, please visit peta2.com, where we’ll be launching our annual “Cutest Vegetarian Alive” contest very soon!)
3. Pictures must be tasteful, and the entrant must be either vegetarian or vegan. High-resolution and sharp (not blurry or fuzzy) photographs are required.
4. Entrants should be noncelebrities. If you've won your hometown's beauty pageant or have appeared in your local firefighters' calendar, you still qualify, but if you appear regularly in People magazine, we respectfully ask that you step out of the spotlight for this contest.
You can also enter by mail. Print out and send your completed questionnaire and photo(s) to "Sexy Vegetarian" Contest,
Feeling a bit shy? If you have hot and compassionate vegetarian friends who would be perfect for this contest, tell them to enter and ask them to take you as their guest to Hawaii!